The birth of our children is made up of tiny moments that come and go in a flash.
How will you remember those moments?
I love birth photography! It is truly my passion to witness and record those memories for you to cherish forever. My favorite photos to capture are the ones that you are likely to miss or not even notice. Your family in the waiting room, the way your partner looks at you and serves you during labor, the look on your face when you meet your baby for the first time. These moments matter, they are special, and they deserve to be captured forever.
Birth photography is an amazing opportunity to capture the EMOTION of the day.
What are the benefits of hiring a birth photographer?
- I won't just capture the moments you see, I'll capture all the moments you miss
- The first hours after your birth are the first memories to fade. Let me capture those memories for you so they'll always be there
- Quality and professionalism. As a professional, I know how to work in any kind of lighting and will be there solely to capture your birth with no distractions
So, what is a model call?
When you sign up for this model call, your package includes:
- 24/7 on call service for your birth, from 38 weeks until you deliver
- Unlimited time at your birth from active labor, until baby arrives and up to 2 hours for immediate postpartum shots of all the tiny details you don't want to miss (first looks, first feed, weigh in, etc.)
- ALL edited digital images for personal use and printing
What does it cost and are there other requirements?
My starting price for birth photography is $800, but for the next two weeks I am offering an 70% discount! (That's only $240!)
I will only be booking THREE births at this price.
Requirements to be considered:
- Your estimated due date MUST BE between July 1 and August 15
- You must sign a model release form
- You must live in Columbia, SC or immediate (25 miles) surrounding area